Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.92%
    Weekly Activity
    10%
    Achievements Sir Threadalot Social Warrior Lovely Spam!  Wonderful Spam! Everybody Loves Me! The Threadmaker

Character Saving Implemented

It's been a long time without much update or progress. However, I'm back once again to work on MeleeCraft.

This time I've implemented character saving and server configuration files. The configuration files are behind the scenes, and you'll never actually see them. They just tell the server some important stuff that could change depending on where it's being hosted.

What does this mean for end users? It means that you can now register, and keep your stats after you log out. No more wasted mining experience!

In other news, your HP will now slowly restore over time. You still can't revive from death, though. So... don't die. I swear I'll get this added soon(TM)!

Fledgling Script Kiddie
    Gold
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Weekly Activity
    10%
    Achievements Mentionable I'm a Poster
    I'm so glad you're back! Been checking here for new post for the last few months without anything new :/
    Anyway you said "don't die" ... does that mean the game is actually playable as of now? If that's the case would you mind telling me where I may get it?
    Last edited by GuUump; 02-18-2013 at 05:22 AM.

Gold
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.92%
    Weekly Activity
    10%
    Achievements Sir Threadalot Social Warrior Lovely Spam!  Wonderful Spam! Everybody Loves Me! The Threadmaker
    @GuUump The game is only playable as a developer right now. I haven't uploaded the new server or client yet. I could do it within minutes, but I want to wait until there's at least something to kill. Bunnies should be finished in a few days. Thanks for checking back.