Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.83%
    Weekly Activity
    70%
    Achievements Sir Threadalot Social Warrior Lovely Spam!  Wonderful Spam! Everybody Loves Me! The Threadmaker

Revivification!

I added a revive frame, so you can now revive when you die! Yay!

In other news, I adjusted the experience received from being hit by monsters and I fixed some bugs related to monsters.

Monsters should no longer hang around without despawning when a player logs out or goes offline.

When a monster is deleted from the server without being killed by a player, the server should now properly tell the client about the monster ceasing to be.

Fledgling Script Kiddie
    Gold
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.2%
    Weekly Activity
    70%
    Achievements Mentionable I'm a Poster
    Yay I'm finally able to find out were I'm at xD Tooo big maps :| also I can't seem to find any other people playing :/

Gold
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.83%
    Weekly Activity
    70%
    Achievements Sir Threadalot Social Warrior Lovely Spam!  Wonderful Spam! Everybody Loves Me! The Threadmaker
    @GuUump That's because the game is still pretty pre-alpha. It's not advertised yet, and there's not much to do as of now. Once I finish the framework for the game (auction house / trading / friends list / guilds / placing and destroying blocks properly / fishing / other skills / water, then I'll be ready to advertise it and attract a crowd of people. I might also do a kickstarter around that point too.

Fledgling Script Kiddie
    Gold
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.17%
    Weekly Activity
    70%
    Achievements I'm a Poster
    I don't suppose you could post a list of the controls somewhere as well? Doing the keyboard waltz as a flame-breathing bunny is bearing down on me is all very well and good, but I like to be able to defend myself

Gold
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.83%
    Weekly Activity
    70%
    Sure thing. Eventually I'll add a convenient way to actually see what the controls are, but until then:
    WASD / Arrow keys: Up, left, down, right (up is jump, down is crouch / fast fall). That being said, crouching isn't added -- yet.
    Space Bar: Shield / Air Dodge (you can specify a direction to air dodge by using the movement keys).
    Left Shift: Attack (I know, I know... sticky keys and all -- I'll change this later).
    Esc: Closes menus and return focus to the game (so if you're in the middle of typing out a soliloquy while a fire-breathing deviant from H -- er... a bunny -- is chasing after you, just hit Escape so that you can bear arms).
    C: Opens the character panel. For now this only shows your skills. Later it will show your equipment and how awesome you are.
    B/I: Opens your inventory so that you can look at your glorious spoils of war and bunny deconstruction.